Recruitment for volunteers to work at the MyData 2023 conference is now open! We are recruiting a team of around 40 volunteers to support all aspects of the conference and to create the best experience possible for our guests. We are looking for people to join one of six teams so there are roles to suit all interests.
The six teams are:
- Social team – social programme and make sure guests enjoy Helsinki
- Venue team – make sure the venue runs smoothly
- Partner Care team – support the sponsors to get the most out of their investment in the conference
- Logistics team – move things where they need to be
- Networking team – help the participants connect with the right people
- Communications team – PR & social media
What we expect from you
The minimum requirements of volunteers is to attend one training session and to offer at least 8 hours of service during the conference. You can do more if you wish. Depending on the team you join your service hours may be split into 4 hour shifts.
The training sessions will take place at Maria 01 near Kamppi and the Conference will take place at Wanha Satama in Katajanokka.
The conference language is English and you should be proficient in it.
If you are looking for experience in International Events Management or you have a particular interest in the topic of personal data management then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Volunteers have full access to the conference programme while they are not on duty.
If you are joining us from an educational institution then we can provide you with a certificate of participation for your coursework portfolio.
Applications are open from now until the 5th of May.