Too often, personal data makes headlines for the wrong reasons. We read about privacy scandals and misuse of data that threatens democracy and digital rights. We know that not all companies or organisations ignore privacy and digital rights. More and more companies realise the benefits of empowering people with their data and helping them gain control over their data.
Join the session to learn about regional and national governments’ efforts in developing human-centric digital solutions and ask questions from personal data experts. Further, you’ll meet the people and organisations holding the gold standards for ethical data as “MyData Awards 2023” will be announced.
- Marcello Grita, Swedish Public Employment Agency
- Dorien Bauwens, Digital Flaunders
- Viivi Lähteenoja, MyData Global
- Christopher Wilson, MyData Global
- Host: Sille Sepp, MyData Global