Time: 30 June 2022, at 13.00 UTC+0.
Online meeting: The general meetings are held ‘online first’ in Zoom.
No registration: No prior registration is needed. The link and password to join the Zoom call will be sent to all members before the meeting.
Bylaws and voting and elections regulations: The meeting is organised according to the association bylaws.
Agenda and materials: https://mydata-global.org/general-meeting-spring2022
The agenda of the meeting consists of the points mandated by bylaws Section 10.4 “Agenda for General Meetings”, possible proposed amendments to bylaws and other issues that members want to raise to be discussed.
The detailed agenda and all materials was sent to members 7 days before the meeting.
- Opening the general meeting
- Calling the meeting to order
- Secretary, Tellers and Examiners of the minutes and other roles
- Notice and attendees present in the meeting
- Approving the agenda for the meeting
- Bylaws amendments
- Amendment to Section 10.5 Voting in General Meetings
- Mandatory tasks of the spring general meeting
- Presentation of the annual report by the Board
- Presentation of the performance report by the Steering Committee
- Presentation and approval of financial reports and relief of responsibility
- Any other business
- Update on the membership fees for organisations
- Update to the MyData visual identity
- Update to the work on taking the stance on personal data monetisation
- MyData 2022 conference
- Closing the meeting
Online participation: The password to join the Zoom call and voting codes will be sent to all members before the meeting.
General best practices:
- Please keep your microphone muted by default to avoid potential sound issues.
- The meeting is moderated by the Chair.
- If you’d like to make a comment or proposal, please indicate this by raising your hand in Zoom
- NB. If you are dialled into the meeting using a phone number, you will not be able to raise your hand or participate in indicative voting.
Any questions? If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Board Chair Viivi Lähteenoja (viivi[at]mydata.org) or Vice-Chair Antti ‘Jogi’ Poikola (antti.poikola[at]mydata.org).